Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jewelry making is coming along, i'm sending off a batch of beads to New Orleans and office staff and friends will be busy very soon. the most exciting thing is to see the different vision each person will have when given or when they chose what they chose.

and so the guys don't feel left out, we have books coming as well, for the silent auction that will be autographed by the authors. Ann Rule, a Best Selling author, is sending several copies of her books....and another Best Selling author Nora Roberts, is sending copies as well. I can't thank them enough for all they have done, for this cause, as well as for me. Nora does great pick me up email and once did an interview on Compuserve with me at not much notice... and Ann, well we usually cheer in the new year together. true, she is in washington and i'm in california....big deal...it works for us.....

and i have a line on a few more things.... any ideas anyone else has, please, add a reply or email me at patmcaudel@aol.com
pat
http://imageevent.com/patmcaudel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat, did you get the beads I sent? I have a piece to work on when I finish BFAC.